We’re looking for a Marketing Communications & Digital Manager to build up our marketing team in Geneva.
Use PR, digital and other marketing channels to drive positive awareness of Kenzan and its products through effective external communications and marketing.
In this role, you will :
- Define the B2C and B2B marketing communications & PR strategy for Kenzan SA in collaboration with the management team for games, books, films and apps.
- Draft, present, and maintain detailed marketing / PR plans and strategic communications points of view
- Identify and target relevant audiences (B2C and B2B)
- Create and own content marketing roadmap for product launches
- Pro-actively build relationships with relevant media (local and abroad) and seek relevant media opportunities
- Manage day-to-day contact with target media, including gaming, book publishing, mainstream media.
- Be the contact point for media enquiries, and counsel leadership regarding incoming media requests and other publicity opportunities.
- Create and distribute press kits, press releases, FAQs, company communications, and other materials for Kenzan’s products
- Manage external PR / Communication / Publishing agencies as required
- Represent Kenzan at selected industry events
- Be responsible for managing Kenzan’s website and social media channels
- Prepare press coverage executive summaries.
- Obtain art assets from our illustrators that will be used to feature Kenzan SA games in print and online publications
- Manage relationship with and expected deliverables from rest of team
- Take on other responsibilities as assigned
- Travel domestically and internationally as required.
- Manage marketing budgets effectively
- A passion for new technology and games
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing / Communications / PR
- Existing relationships with games / books media would be a major plus, as is knowledge of games or book industry
- Enjoy the challenge of working in a small, but growing & ambitious, entertainment company
- Be pro-active with a desire to make things happen
- Knowledge of using social media channels to build product / brand awareness
- Strategic thinker with a strong media relations background, and proven placement results
- Able to quickly compose and edit a variety of creative and business-oriented texts that meet company standards, on deadline
- Able to confidently communicate about Kenzan SA products with the press and public
- Extremely detail-oriented and driven to consistently meet deadlines
- Able to organize thoughts and make decisions under time constraints and full workload
- Strong team player, able to balance and blend various department needs and views into effective communications strategy and work with other teams to complement and support each other’s plans and objectives
- Good presentation skills
- Very organized with excellent time-management skills
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, or Business, or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English and French, German and any other language is a plus
Small Company. Big Productions.
Kenzan is a bunch of crazy creative people with one goal: to deliver unforgettable experiences through original concepts by means of games, books and films.
If you like technology, gaming, storytelling and being at the edge of technical development and you can cope with a fast paced international environment this could be your job!
If so, please apply by sending your motivation, resume and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below.