Kenzan SA is looking for a Senior Project Manager to support a dynamic Virtual and Augmented Reality production team who develop the best VR Games and Experiences on the planet! A Senior Project Managers main responsibility is to own the scheduling, monitoring, tracking and execution against our tight milestones and project deadlines. Qualified candidates will be self-starters, able to multi-task, be dependable, and have concise execution during times of high stress.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in the process of gathering and prioritizing project requirements in collaboration with team members
- Define, develop, manage and document project schedule/milestones, proactively drive project-related issues to appropriate resolution, and plan for contingencies due to project-related risks
- Provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance revenue goals against technical constraints to negotiate release schedules
- Be the incident response leader for your team, handling communications and postmortems to mitigate similar problems in the future
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships which enable the group to look forward and plan out interdepartmental tasks without friction
- Facilitate and participate in regular status meetings with internal and other stakeholders, while owning all critical communications
- Capture/document meeting minutes, drive follow-ups and prepare status reports for senior leadership
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a STEM discipline
- You have 3-5 years project management experience in software development or product centric role
- You have expert knowledge of production methodologies, including SCRUM and Kanban
- You have expert knowledge of project tracking tools
- You are familiar with Lua, Python or other scripting languages as well as revision control systems
- You speak English and French fluently
The Additional Plus
- You are entrepreneurial, resourceful, self-motivated and proactive
- Managing projects and being accountable for your team-driven results excites you
- You embrace complexity and change
- You use your critical and creative thinking to diagnose/solve problems, while applying your toolkit of workflow, process and team management skills to execute and deliver high quality products
- You anticipate future project needs to set yourself and team for success through effective planning and execution
- You pay strong attention to details and make sure when we are moving fast, nothing falls through the cracks
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and can get ideas across in a clear and concise manner
- You comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Gaming experience is a plus
Small Company. Big Productions.
Kenzan is a bunch of crazy creative people with one goal: to deliver unforgettable experiences through original concepts by means of games, books and films.
If you like technology, gaming, storytelling and being at the edge of technical development and you can cope with a fast paced international environment this could be your job!
If so, please apply by sending your motivation, resume and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below.